YOGA For INDIA
Happy #International Yoga Day!
Today we have a very special announcement: the solidarity registration for online Yoga classes in India!
The week of June 28 is a solidarity week full of online yoga practices. With the pass worth € 25, you can participate in all the sessions or those of your choice. All funds raised will go to support Mumbai Smiles actions in this COVID-19 emergency.
IF YOU CAN OR CANNOT ATTEND THE SESSIONS IN BOTH THE CASES, WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS ONLINE PASS ALL THE RECORDED CLASSES WILL BE SENT TO YOU
Here we present our poster that will last from June 28 to July 4 so that you can connect to one or all of the sessions that we will have during these days:
- NUMEN YOGA will hold the session on Monday June 28 at 7:00 p.m. (it will be a multilevel class) Language: Spanish @numenyoga
- YOGA FORTUNATA will hold the session on Tuesday, June 29 at 7:30 p.m. (Yinyasa class) Class languages: English; Spanish and Italian; sanskrit @yoga_fortunata
- EVA OLLER- FORMENTERA YOGAHOME will do the session on Wednesday June 30 at 8:00 am (Ashtanga yoga-multilevel) Language: Spanish @ashtanga_yoga_formentera
- MA. EUGENIA will do the session on Thursday, July 1 at 8:00 am (multilevel Hatha Yoga class) Language: Spanish @_lapupe.
- VALERIA RAMOS will hold the session on Thursday, July 1 at 7:30 p.m. (Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga class, yoga for beginners) Language: Spanish @yogacreando.
- CARLA LUNA will do the session on Friday, July 2 at 7:00 p.m. Language: Spanish @carlalunayoga
- SARA SERRANO will do the session on Saturday July 3 at 9:30 am (multilevel Jivamukti class) Language: Spanish. @saraserfer
We also want to thank your solidarity purchase and therefore, you can receive these GIFTS!
- If you buy our ticket for solidarity classes, you will immediately enter the draw for 3 kits, from our friends from Black Limba so that you can do your Yoga practices comfortably with style and you will get a little bottle that you can take wherever you want.
- A guided meditation, courtesy Kiran Chugani. Class language: English @kiransoinsenergie
- A session of 108 sun salutation, courtesy Deepti Gidwani. Class language: English @deeptigidwani
- Our sessions of the week would be recorded so you can enjoy them whenever you want
Solidarity contribution: € 25. Buy your Buy your tickets here.
Sessions will be conducted by Zoom. Once we receive the payment of the solidarity ticket we will send you all the necessary data to access the sessions by email.
The surprise is this!
On Wednesday June 30 at 7:00 p.m. the musician and yogi Ravi Ramoneda wanted to join <<Yoga for India>> with a concert to expand our consciousness with sound and get excited. Kirtan and Bhakti yoga, the yoga of the heart. Buying your subscription, for € 25, you will have access to this concert online. And also to the rest of the classes scheduled online from June 28 to July 4. And if you cannot attend at the scheduled times, we will send you all the recordings.
Find the option that best suits you and celebrate Yoga Day in India and collaborate with Mumbai Smiles to help finance our actions in this #EmergencyIndia.